Who Benefits from The Center for Physical Therapy?
To put it simply – anyone suffering from pain or limitations in their function. Maybe your lower back hurts. Or the bottom of your feet always seem to bother you. Almost all injuries, no matter the cause – household, recreational, overuse – can be addressed through a physical therapy program.
Here are some specific cases where a PT can be especially useful.
- Post-operative patients who need to regain muscle strength and coordination
- Athletes who are recovering from injuries (as well as those trying to prevent injury)
- Accident victims of car crashes, job-related mishaps, etc.
- Employees who are returning to work after an injury
- People with arthritis who seek pain relief and increased joint motion
- Cancer patients who need to increase strength and function
- Pregnant women who develop back pain and other muscular or joint problems due to pregnancy
The Center for Physical Therapy is about addressing specific rehabilitation needs. First, we identify the source of limitation or pain, while taking the time to educate you on the diagnosis, prognosis and plan. Then we develop a customized treatment program where we can work together to restore as much of your function as possible.
The Center for Physical Therapy Illinois, has only highly trained, qualified and skilled physical therapists -- yes there is a difference. We maintain a dedication to excellence in all that we give to our patients and constantly strive to exceed our patients’ expectations. Whether a patient is looking to relieve pain, promote healing, recover from surgery, prevent future injury or simply be more active and adapt to the rigors of daily living in, we are your partners. The physical therapists of The Center for Physical Therapy Illinois partner with you in the treatment process and work along side you to ensure the most positive outcome possible.